Saturday, March 20, 2010

before entering musculo block system..



i just wanna share few pics that i've take during an awesome short but very happy trip of me n my beloved friends. this place is known as Bantimurung which located at Makassar Sulawesi Selatan..
its about an hour journey from my university (UNHAS).
lets check it out those photo below..
i've nothing much to say..
lets the pics speak up our happiness feeling..





taken from the stares beside the waterfall


an excited faces of the doc-to-be during their leisure time
..from left awin,qila,najwa n natrah..



Allah the Almighty


the 'Stone Cave'..my first timer..



im tired but really happy...enjoy every single moment here..feel like in my own beloved country..Malaysia in my heart

notes: a long the trip..i kept on thinking bout my beloved family in Malaysia..if only i have a wing..i'll straight away go back to pick all of u up n bring all of u here to be with me during that moment..
may Allah grant me with longevity and give me chances to see them on my long sem breaks this july..
insyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Dr Ima said

kepada para pembaca..blog ini wujud atas dasar rasa ingin berkongsi cerita..mostly diambil dari pengalaman peribadi dan selebihnya diambil dari blog-blog yang terpercaya insyaAllah. semoga perkongsian ini berguna. jika tidak saya mohon dimaafkan kesalahan saya. jika ada yang nak copy dari mana-mana post dipersilakan. sesungguhnya yang baik semua datang dari Allah dan yang buruk itu datangnya dari kekurangan saya sendiri atas kehendaknya juga. wallahua'lam